Make sure to give the technician as much information about the service concern. Please have remotes available and service area prepared before technician arrival. Ask about our “Preventative maintenance plan’
How does the shutter operate?
Not sure whats wrong? Schedule a service inspection
This inspection is per individual shutter. Additional cost will be applied to multiple shutters.
Service Call Inspection [Non Refundable] x
Analyze rolling shutters to determine problem and be able to provide customers with a solution. There is an additional $45.00 per hour if needed. This cost is for one shutter and every additional shutter we service is $35.00 each. If the customer chooses not to do the work the inspection fee is l NON-REFUNDABLE. [Service can be scheduled within 3-5 business days]
* the box housing, rails and slats, and cleaning and lubricating the tracks.
* the control mechanism including cranks, recoil boxes and remote controls.
* the locking mechanism.
* the damaged parts of the rolling shutters [ Subject to additional cost]
* the electrical components including switches and motors.
* any structural changes to make sure that the rolling shutter is secured and screwed tightly.